Friday, September 18, 2015

Cheery Lynn Witch's Laundry


Hi everyone!

I have a fun Halloween card to share today.


This cute die is from Cheery Lynn called Witch's Laundry.
 My friend let me borrow it and I sure had fun making cards with it. I think that cat is so funny hanging from his tail! I added two tiny green jewels for his eyes. 

I actually have the Santa's laundry die, which I just love! 

Here are a few cards I made with it last year:






Have a great day!




I'm entering this at:

NBUS...never used the die before

Pixies Snippets Playground..lots of snippets for the clothes

Pixies Crafty Workshop



Paper: SU pumpkin pie, white, black,smokey slate, patterned paper
Stamps: hero arts
Ink: SU black
Dies: MFT blueprints #20, Cheery Lynn witch's laundry
Other: enamel dots, jewels






8 comments:

Carole said...

Fab fun card Laurie........love those cats eyes!

Liz said...

This card really made me smile! What a great set if dies - fabulous card. Love the Santa cards you made last year too. xx

Di said...

Oh this really is fantastic Laurie! I've always loved my Santa's Laundry die, and this one is also such fun. LOVE the colours you used too.

Hugs

Di xx

Unknown said...

Oh!! These close line cards are just so cute!!

Bonnie said...

This witch has a lovely wardrobe! I guess she's wearing the black outfit while these dry for the Halloween party! Fun card!

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful designs. So much fun. thanks so much for sharing you different takes on this die cut.

Annie said...

Just seen your card on the Playground - oh my I love what you have done here. Both those die sets are such fun - love them . Annie xxx

Sarn said...

What fabulous cards! I love them all. GREAT dies.
Hugs, Sarn xxx